I have recently become obsessed with Pinterest (i’m always a bit late to the online craze party). I spend at least half an hour on it a day and it is a welcome distraction from the job hunting, ironing and Teach Yourself Yoga DVD that’s sitting on the shelf. As the name suggests, it’s like an online pin board where you can just tag ideas, looks, recipes and other things that you like so you can go back at a later date when you are ready to tackle them. It appeals to my aesthetic beause it means I can make pages full of lovely things I like to look at, I guess that’s the point…
At the moment it is helping to appease my desire to bake and craft, seeing as my sewing machine and baking things are all in boxes in Kent. So I can easily create moodboards to inspire my future creations. Above are a few of my favourite things i’d like to make and bake in the future, they are:
1. Buttoned snood made out of an old jumper from www.iammommahearmeroar.net/
2. No sew felt bow ties from www.littlebirdiesecrets.blogspot.com
3. Lovely cushions from www.style-files.com
4. Apple spiced cupcakes from www.glutenfreely.com
5. Pistachio macaroons from www.krissys-creations.com
I can’t wait to be able to try some of these ideas, but in the meantime I will just keep on pinning away.